Keep attention of some issues while buying a plot.
- A plot with a road in the east side and also a road in north side is considered very good
- If there is road in east or north side then such plot is good
- If there is road in west or south side of plot then such plot is not considered good.
- If there is road in only west or only south then it is ok.
- The plot always must be square or rectangle.
- South-west corner of the plot must be 90 degree. If the corner is less or more then 90 degree then don’t buy such plot or do not use that much extra part of the plot.
- North-east corner of the plot should be 90 degree or less than 90 degree. If the corner of north-east is greater than 90 degree then don’t buy such plot or do not use that much extra part of the plot.
- The slope of the plot should be in north-east to south-west. If it is not then corrections should be made as required.
- The most important thing of the plot is that the energy level of plot must be good.
The door of the plot should not be towards the X sign (as shown in the image), door facing any other direction is considered good, if the entrance of plot is not in proper direction then this must be corrected at earliest.
for more details or specific question on which plot to buy contact us